2.03.2015

new york photoshoot

Greetings from Dallas!  We drove here Friday from Kansas City and thanks to some stern conversations Al had with our movers, our moving truck arrived Saturday (after they had told us it would be Tuesday before we'd get it due to the storm on the East Coast). We are settling in nicely to our new town home and have almost unpacked. The cable and internet guy came yesterday and I've never been so excited to be "connected" again (is that bad?). I've still got quite a few boxes to tackle and the furniture we ordered won't be here for several more weeks so while we're here, it's no where near a complete home yet. 

Forgive me for the rest of the week while I finish up stuff around the house and try to put together my new routine. I'll be back to regular scheduled posts next week, but in the meantime I have a lovely little surprise for you..

For a going away gift, several of my girlfriends got together and gave us a day with a professional photographer in New York. We spent a f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g morning before we left the city taking a photos in some of our favorite spots around the city. It was such a thoughtful gift from my friends and we will truly treasure the images. What a great way to remember our life in New York.  Take a look at a few of my favorites...







  




























  

 Thanks to our friends for hooking us up with the incredibly talented and friendly Elizabeth Shrier


See y'all back here next week. Now off to unpack more boxes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito