2.27.2015

friday finds


Hello and Happy Friday! Guess what? It's SNOWING here in Dallas today! And, from what I've gathered from the news, this is a BIG DEAL. We'll get maybe an inch and it'll melt by morning, but hey, it's a good excuse to wear some of my big chunky sweaters from when I lived in the tundra New York City.

Due to the cold temps, we've decided to have somewhat of a hibernating weekend. Only thing we must do is shop for some patio furniture.  And some of my office furniture arrived so hoping to get that room set up, as well. 

Hope you have a great weekend! Be sure to check out the links I'm loving from the 'net this week.

----------

First of all, I only see white and gold, so you blue and black people are out of your minds. Here's why we see it differently

The James Beard Foundation just announced its semifinalists. So happy to see some of our favorites from NYC, KC, and Dallas on the list. 

We were both crying at the Bob Simon Tribute on 60 Minutes last week. What an incredible man.


KU's own Rudy. The sweetest story!

This is how we're going to get through another week of winter. (Mouth. Is. Watering.)

Thinking I need these new sunnies for springtime. 


----------

Have a lovely weekend!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito