12.31.2014

happy new year!

To all my fellow pinners #newyear


Happy New Year! Wishing everyone a safe, sparkly, and love-filled evening tonight. Do something that you love - whether that's dancing till dawn or staying in playing scrabble with friends (we'll be doing the latter and I am so excited about it!).  

I have a feeling that 2015 will be our craziest, most-exciting, and hardest-working year yet. I'm not big on resolutions (in that I never seem to keep them for more than a month or two), but Al and I have set some realistic goals for this coming year and I'm looking forward to focusing on what we have planned for these next 365 days. 

With the the end of each year brings a new beginning - a fresh start to life, a chance to do things better than the year before, a time to let go of old burdens and focus on the future. 

Cheers to new year with new beginnings. A year full of love, laughter, and light. 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito