12.12.2014

friday finds

~

Happy Friday! Only one more work week stands between us and our Christmas vacation! I'm getting more and more excited by the day. Our holiday celebrations kick off this weekend with a little belated birthday dinner for moi. Did I mention my birthday was Wednesday? I guess I've reached that age when you don't even make notice of your birthday anymore. Tomorrow the fun continues with my annual gift exchange with my girlfriends followed by our other tradition of The Nutcracker with friends! It'll be a delightful, sparkly, and champagne-filled whirlwind of a weekend, I'm sure. 

Lots of finds for you guys this week. Take note! ↓

••••••••••

YES! How to email a busy person. Really good tips.



This would make a great gift.

Speaking of gifts - have you seen my gift guides this year? For her / For him / For the hostess.


Man colds. The struggle is real.

Now THIS is a good partnership.



Love this pretty pony.

••••••••••

Have a festive weekend!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito