12.19.2014

friday finds

New Year is coming!

Hi there!  We're off to Kansas for a week of laughing with our families, eating lots and lots of food, and lounging around. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I'm ready to s-l-o-w down, unplug, and spend time doing things I love with the people I love - mostly cooking, eating, and reading (I think mom's planned a spin class in there for good measure, as well).  

I'll be taking a break next week from posting, but you can always catch up and see what we're up to (or cute photos of Lily) on my instagram

Some links to browse while I'm away...

••••••••••

Did you see the 60 Minutes piece on mindfulness? We found it fascinating. I've tried to meditate before and can never stop thinking of my to do list. Maybe I'll try again next week!

Made me laugh. Pretty much the best way to sum up Santacon.

Whoa.  Kansas City in the New York Times.  When (my) worlds collide. (Also that's our friend Kevin in the photo. Hey Kev!)

Things we learned from the Sony hack. Add to that list that North Korea was serious about not letting that movie get released.

So THIS is why I mess up so many song lyrics.


Currently reading. I really can't quit you, Liane Moriarty.



Lily's friend Oliver Lim in his dad's holiday card. Work it Oli!

And if all that ↑ wasn't enough to keep you occupied for a week - you can always go back and see what we did last winter break. (Here and here).

••••••••••

Wishing you and your family blessed, cheerful, and delightful holidays. Merry merry!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito