10.24.2014

friday finds


Happy Friday! And Happy World Series! Our plans this weekend revolve 100% around the Royals games. We thought long and hard about flying out to San Francisco for the Saturday game, but have decided to stay put and cheer them on from the East Coast. We are hoping and praying for three more Ws! 

Other non-baseball plans include napping, baking, cooking, and chores. Oh, and avoiding Ebola. Fun times!

Links I'm loving this week are below. Enjoy! ↓

••••••••••

I could really use a getaway to this beautiful lake house.


LOVE this idea for family dinner. A great conversation starter for any group gathering.

Best part:  "I'm not a foodie, I'm an eatie." YES. (His new book looks funny!)

YES!

I couldn't put down this article. What a terrifying journey. 



Two recipes that had me drooling - one and two.

Never forget. (I use "our pets' heads are falling off!" quite a bit.)


I love taking personality quizzes.  I got ENFJ. Totally accurate. 

For my next snack attack.

That time our dog got 1,000+ likes. (Yes, I'm nuts. For further proof read this)

••••••••••


Happy weekend and GO ROYALS!




{image © The Rose Record}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito