10.17.2014

friday finds


Happy Friday! We're headed to a pumpkin carving party this evening and are looking forward to a beautiful Saturday and a cold snugly, Sunday. Funny how much the weather dictates our plans. Wishing you a terrific fall weekend full of all the good things. 

Links I'm loving this week are below. ↓

••••••••••

My imaginary fairy godmother, Ina making my favorite Bon Appetit Column

THIS was beyond annoying to read. I like (most of) this response.

And related to ↑ this is interesting and I loved Jenny's response.

We spent a good half hour trying this the other night.

Funny. And partly true. I mean, how am I supposed to go to spin class, the dog park, AND brunch all day? Adulthood is hard.

#TRUTH  (that is totally me)

We ate this all week long. So yummy.

Benjamin Moore just announced their color of the year for 2015. I like it - very calming.

Currently reading. I really love Liane Moriarty.






And finally, can we just take a moment to talk about the KANSAS CITY ROYALS going to the WORLD SERIES?!  Mind. Blown. 
→ You know it's real when it's on E!News...
→ ... And NPR
→ ... And The Atlantic
→ ... And The Wall Street Journal (American Royal is our namesake? Who knew?)

••••••••••

Have a glorious weekend!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito