9.05.2014

friday finds

wedding kiss - nyc yellow cab
via
Hi friends! Sorry for the light content this week. This short week has me all thrown off - Wednesday night I convinced myself I could go to bed and not finish our Napa Recap post because I still had one more day, but then I woke up the next day and realized it was, in fact, Thursday and I was sufficiently confused and annoyed. But what I do know is that today is Friday and our dear friends Jim & Kyle are getting hitched tomorrow in NYC! They asked me to help them out and be their day-of-coordinator so my part kicks into high gear beginning this afternoon at the rehearsal. I'm pumped to put my OCD organization skills to work and more so to watch two seriously cool and good-hearted people tie the knot. 

While I'm busy lining up groomsmen and bridesmaids, check out some links I'm loving from the web this week. ↓

••••••••••

This makes me so sad. Arthur's is our late night spot!



RIP Joan Rivers. I thought she was just hilarious.

Can't wait to see Little Green Notebook's home spread in the new issue of domino.

Men about to propose - you need this.


Ina just announced her full tour for her new book! See you Oct. 28 IG!

And then I bawled at my desk. So sad. So heroic.


Need to calm down? This will help.

What. Is. This. ??

Loving this navy skirt for fall.

••••••••••

Have a great weekend!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito