7.01.2014

shake shack secret


No matter where you live in the world, if there were one thing I would recommend you eat before dying, it's a burger from Shake Shack. I truly believe it is the best burger of all time. If you've been reading The Rose Record for some time, you know our love of this darling burger shack in Madison Square Park that allows for outdoor eating (with your dog!) under a canopy of trees and lights.

But there's one thing that always skeeves me out when dining at Shake Shack - There are no plates. You get your burgers and fries in a little box and if you're lucky, grab a seat at one of the green metal tables that are dirty and sometimes splattered with pigeon poop. You so don't want to rest your prize winning burger on that. 

But we have a secret. I've been doing it for awhile and it seemed so normal to me, until a patron next to us was so thrilled seeing me do this that she came over and thanked me!

Here's our secret - unfold the box to make it flat. It's pretty easy to slide your finger in the flaps of the box and detach them from each other. The box folds flat. And it fits perfectly lengthwise on the table. Fries in the middle, burgers on each side and you're set for a germ-free feast.


Just helping you guys out with tips for the important things in life. :) 

P.S. I'm not sure if this is a problem at the other Shake Shack locations. It think they give you a tray.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito