7.25.2014

friday finds


Happy Friday! I thought for awhile we'd never make it. One of those weeks, you know? Looking forward to a casual weekend at home before we head off on our vacation next Thursday (more on that next week). And want to get out and enjoy this beautiful (cool) weather we're having. 

Wishing you a weekend that makes you feel good. Finds from this week below ↓. 

••••••••••

Made me laugh. Did you watch the trailer? Are you going to see the movie?

I agree with 75% of these. Especially the turkey meatloaf! (People are getting pretty defensive in the comments though. Funny.)



Gasp! A shortage of Kale!? At least we have our good friend, the quesarito to stand in while they sort this out. :) 

YES. Travel is good for the soul.

A helpful tip for making these.


Hoping to make this for Sunday supper with some shrimp on top. I'm crushing hard on coconut milk right now.

Did you see my new favorite beauty buys?


Squeal! Makes me so happy.

••••••••••

Enjoy the weekend, friends. You deserve it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito