6.06.2014

friday finds

summer essentials. <3 i haven't past through half yet. need to complete these essentials. ;)
Happy Friday! I'm still so flabbergasted that it's June. I feel like I am still ramping up for summer, but it's already here! We have a fun weekend on the books, some events to attend on Saturday and Sunday I plan to return to my urban tanning rooftop style. And a nap. I definitely could use a nap. I have been so tired this week!

::: Here are my favorite finds from the web this week ::::

•••••

Ina just announced her new book tour. Looks like I'll be heading back to KC in March next year! I have to see her both in NYC and KC, obvi.

Shake Shack tuns ten! Looks like a good way to celebrate to me. Now who wants to go wait in line with for me?

Have you noticed the new editing tools on instagram? So helpful. But I'll still always love my vsco app.

Now this is my kind of food court.


I can't stop wondering how the East River Piano got there.

I would wear this romper all summer long.

You had met at gin popsicle.


•••••

And in cased you missed it...



Have a great weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito