6.13.2014

friday finds


Happy Friday! Fun plans this weekend?  I'll be keeping it low key. Whenever Al's out of town I find myself not doing much. I tend to wander longer and take more time reveling in the little things in life. This weekend it'll be dinner with girlfriends, brunch, reading, and walks with Lily girl. And then a late night belated birthday celebration for Al when he gets home Sunday. I know I said it yesterday, but I have to say it again on his real birthday. Happy birthday to my sweet husband! 

And to the other men in my life, happy father's day! Lots of love to Dad, Carl, and Deacon!

This week's finds from the web below

•••••

The history of an iconic New York food, the black and white cookie.

Travel tips from Anthony Bourdain. I feel the same way about carry-ons.

For you Emily Giffin fans, her new book is out. I love her books for easy, light summer reading.

Loved this look at why and how millennials obsess over menus. I do it! (via my pal Megan)


Despite not having (human) children, I always find parenting articles interesting. This one was interesting.

How Shake Shack came to be (and what other menu items they attempted). 

The two inspiration photos I used for my recent haircut:  this and this.


And, because I haven't had one in awhile, leaving you with a cute frenchie video (Thanks Rachel!)


•••••

Have a good one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito