4.04.2014

friday finds

^^ That was the scene when I left the apartment this morning. Do you know how hard it is to leave a sleeping little smush face ball of love? It's hard. I'd like to climb right back in bed with my sweet girl at this very moment. Despite my longing for bed and  Lily Mayo, things are looking up. It's Friday! And the weather is supposed to be super spring-like this weekend! I have plans to see my girlfriends for our annual springtime brunch on Saturday. Other than that, we'll be outside as much as possible.

Lots of good finds from the web this week:

•••••

What's that you say? Gel mani-s at home? Get outta town (or out of the nail salon...)!

Anyone want to go to this with me? Three of my favorite chefs.

Y'all know that is Kristen Bell signing in Frozen right? Proof.

Look how much Prince George loves his beloved dog. Lupo + George forever!



This also made me laugh. Love her.


Lusting after this closet.

60 awesome NYC facts. I only knew a few!

Whoa. This would make such a great setting for a novel or movie.

Eataly in space? Yes, you read that correctly.


Remember that cute perforated blue bag from my KC shopping tripIt's on sale + an additional 25% off for Kate Spade's Friends and Family. (Use code S14FFUS).


And leaving you with a puppy & baby video. Because you expect it from me at this point.

•••••
Have a lovely weekend!
xo,
K

P.S. Two things you may have missed: The best chocolate chip cookies. My pillow problems solved.

{photo © the rose record}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito