1.31.2014

friday finds


Happy Friday!  Any plans this weekend?  New York is buzzing with all the Super Bowl mayhem.  Note to everyone:  avoid Times Square.  We have laid-back plans with friends this weekend.  Looking forward to it.  Oh, and the Super Bowl on Sunday.  I'll be making these and watching the commercials. 

Here's what I'm loving from the web this week:

•••••

Remember Paddington Bear?  Then you'll love this new line at Baby Gap.

This looks delicious.  A front-runner for my Valentine's Day menu.


The life of a food stylist.  Aka my profession in my next life.

For my fellow children's book lovers - this year's Newberry and Caldecott winners.

Made me laugh.  I love her.

Did you know Martha Stewart's french bulldogs have their own blog?  It's one of my favorites.  This post is particularly cute.

About those lemon garnishes at restaurants.  Ew.  I always ask for a lemon!  Not any more...



Leaving you with a video that could not be funnier or truer.  This is really what conference calls sound like.

•••••

Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito