1.24.2014

friday finds

Chamade - Vintage French Photos❤️

Happy Friday!  This week flew by thanks to the three day weekend.  Any plans this weekend?  We have a few birthday parties to hit up and have talked of going to a museum (I am heartbroken we are a week late to see this).  Other plans involve baking (unsure what, does anyone else get the itch to bake sometimes?), reading, and trying to get Lily to walk outside in all this snow (more is coming tomorrow, yikes).

Here's what I'm loving from the internet this week.  Lots of good stuff!

•••••
All about herb storage - The plants, not my father, who is named Herb. 

Genius.  This is why I like Serious Eats.  Ideas to change your life.


Loving the new Food Network site redesign.  Looks cleaner and fresher!


Fashion brands to watch this year.  Snaps for Ann Taylor.  Big fan of their work-wear.

A new way to separate egg yolks.  This looks so fun! (Thanks Piper!)

Another fun cake topper for you brides-to-be.  I guess I'm on a cake-topper kick?

Made me laugh (read the comments). 

Adorable and educational science project.  Certainly makes me think twice about my produce.

This will take up the rest of your afternoon.

This ain't your grandma's dinner theater.

And leaving you with the most helpful tool for your work since excel.

•••••
Happy weekend!
xoxo,
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito