12.09.2013

weekend recap

How was your weekend? It was a sleepy little weekend for us.  Which is good, because staring next weekend we're pretty much on the go until 2014.  Here are a few pictures...

Friday night was panini night.  Ham, swiss, and dijon this time.  And afterwards, I went to bed.  Seriously - at 10pm.  I know, I'm a party animal.

Saturday morning we brunched at Revel for our friend Kyle's birthday.  I love their little garden patio.

No birthday brunch is complete without Veuve.

A little afternoon stroll through the West Village.  It's still pretty even with the dead trees.  Just look at that light.

After watching a tough loss for the Jayhawks, we decided to hibernate the rest of the night. Scrabble + prosecco is how I much prefer to spend my winter Saturdays.
^^ Her little hand on my hand.  Melts my heart.
Sunday morning Lily helped me decorate for Christmas.  We didn't go full force this year, but I did pull out our little skinny baby tree to put in our window.
^^ three good things:  Christmas tree + pup + Love Actually

Our ornament addition this year:
^^ Yes, I added sparkle to that photo.  Obsessed.
Sunday night we got dolled up to go to my birthday dinner at Gramercy Tavern.  It's been on my list for as long as we've lived here, and it didn't disappoint.

A birthday negroni.  I love when they have those big square ice cubes.

And look!  We found a bottle from the region we visited in France!  Chateauneuf-du-Pape!

After that, I stopped taking photos of our meal because I was devouring every last morsel. But I did snap one of this cute little coconut cake they brought us.  Personalized and everything. So cute.

An excellent birthday meal with even better company.  Thank you, Al!

Hope you all had a sweet weekend!
xoxo,
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito