12.20.2013

friday finds + happy holidays!

Happy Friday, friends!  And happy holidays to you.  We're taking off for Kansas tomorrow morning and will be there for a few days before we jet off to Mexico for some much needed R&R.  We won't be back in NYC until January 1st!  I hope to post a little while we're gone, but in case that doesn't happen, I wish you a very merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year.  

Here are some finds to keep you busy while we're away...

•••••

I want to be like this couple when we're old.  So sweet. 

Something to consider for the New Year.  Cleansing for food lovers - a bit of an oxymoron, no?

Made me cry.  So touching.

Made me laugh.  Already brainstorming for our Christmas video next year. ;) 

The documented life.  "I share therefore I am".  Very interesting read.  And some of it hit a little too close to home.  I think I know what my resolution is for next year. 

Speaking of 'The documented life', if you haven't watched this commercial yet, do so now.

Currently reading.  Eyeing this for my next coffee table book purchase.  Taking this to read in Mexico.

A warning to any Nuva Ring users.  Scary.

Last minute shopping?  Don't forget to check out my gift guides.  For the hostess.  For the lady.  For the guy.

New York Magazine's annual "Reasons to Love New York".  ♥

And what better way to close out the last Friday Finds of the year than with this.

•••••


Have a blessed, warm, loving, and cheerful holiday.  
xoxo,
K

{Image of our Christmas card this year - made with Minted.}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito