11.15.2013

friday finds

Inside Cass Bird’s Brooklyn home.

Is it just me or did this week fly by?  My to do lists ran onto the back pages of my notebook and the emails were non-stop, but I made it.  I have a few big things to cross of the list today, but then, my goodness, I shall have some fun.

We have few plans this weekend and only a couple Friendsgiving-related errands.  Mostly I'm just looking forward to spending time just the three of us - me, Al, and Lily - all together for two straight days.

Meanwhile, here's what I'm loving from around the web this week:

-----
Let's all pause a moment for Grace Kelly.
Elegant and effortless.

This made me laugh.
Although, I admit that I am a huge fan of Williams Sonoma.

Emily, we're totez going next time you visit.
We'll have to study this first.

Yes, yes, and yes.

And while we're on the topic of cooking,

That red chair? Yum.

It's been all over everywhere this week,
but I must say, the new Isabel Marant for H&M is pretty awesome.
Love all the patterns.

But really, whoa!
-----

Have a delightful weekend.
xoxo,
K

P.S. PUPPIES!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito