9.19.2013

leather: a little vs. a lot

leather: a little vs. a lot

Leather is the new black this fall. Er, you know what I mean.  But you don't have to go full-on Tory from Saved By The Bell (remember her?!) to achieve this edgy look.  Pieces with just a touch of leather make you on-trend, but a little more appropriate for the office or a daytime look.  Saturday night though?  Let 'er rip.  Full-leather items pack a big punch and most of my picks aren't that expensive (hello pleather! Excuse me, I mean "vegan leather").  Another reason to love leather?  You don't need to accessorize it too much.  A simple earring with a red lip OR a smoky eye (not both!) go a long way.  So give the leather look a try - I can't seem to get enough of it lately!

TOPS:  J. Crew Leather-sleeve top - $148  //  Vince Camuto Faux Leather Top - $129 (my stylist, Ashley, recommended this for me in my fall look book.  I LOVE IT!)  //

JACKETS:  Vince Leather Sleeve Sweater - $445 (pricier, but I feel like I'd wear it all the time.)  //  BCBGeneration Quilted Faux Leather Moto Jacket - $128 (another of Ashely's picks for me)  //


DRESSES:  Calvin Klein Dress with Vegal Leather Insets - $149  //  DVF Jeannie Two Leather Dress - $475 (what a show stopper!)  //

SKIRTS:  Parker Anika Leather Trimmed Skirt - $253  //  ASOS Pleated Leather Skirt - $76 (on sale!)  //

PANTS:  J. Crew Leather Tuxedo Strip Pixie Pant - $168  //  H&M Imitation Leather Pants - $35 (amazing price!)  //

Which ones are your favorites?
xoxo,
K

{polyvore by me}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito