9.20.2013

friday finds

Happy Friday!
Boy oh boy am I glad Friday is here; you don't even want to know.

Fun plans for this weekend?
My main focus will be SHOPPINGGGGG!!! (said in Oprah yell-y voice)
That's right kids.  Mama's going shopping.
Hello booties, leather, comfy sweaters, and knowing me, some new cosmetics too.
Can you tell I'm excited?  :)

While I'm out having a merry ol' time, here are some fun finds from around the web this week. 

-----
"She doesn't rely on mirrors, so she always takes selfies with a Valencia filter."

A few good ideas for wet-hair before bed.
Might be trying some of these soon.

Love this for the dudes out there.
Al, you're getting one in 5 to 7 business days. ;)

YOU GUYS.

A new book with a different argument - and a good q&a with the author.


A take on the Gen Y mind-set.
I have to say, this is pretty spot-on.

Could NOT stop laughing.
-----

Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
K

P.S. The first soup I'll be making this season.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito