8.09.2013

friday finds

Interrupting our vacation recaps for some good ol' Friday Finds.  We have no real plans this weekend other than to get our house back together.  We have unpacked in the sense that everything is out of our suitcases, but none of it is put away - just sitting in piles atop every surface in the house.  It's driving me mad!  Oh, and we have no food in the house.  Serious Fresh Direct order coming.

While I'm busy getting my house in a livable state, here are some gems from around the web for your browsing pleasure.  There are some real good ones this week...

-----
SO insanely excited that H&M now has an online shop.  
Life saving since I dread walking into the physical store (so unorganized!).
I'm coveting this and this and this.

It always makes me think of "When Cameron was in Egypt's land...let my...Cameron...goooo."
Gah I love that movie (and that house).

I forgot to tell you guys - one night in Paris we were out late with friends.
As Al and I are walking home he sees some dude and is all "omg that is totally Macaulay Culkin" and I was all "No it's not. You're nuts".
Turns out, I was wrong!  
It was totally him!

Rollerblading.
Topless.
In New York.

I have such a hard time finding Al  good quality, casual loafers.

For all you future brides out there, this company is amazing!
Dresses, decor, and accessories all with a vintage-feel to them.

My friend stylist friend, Ashley, just posted her fall preview.  
You can buy any of her picks straight from her lookbook right on that site!
She's good, right?
I want all of it.

And finally, I leave you with this.
I have watched this about 20 times.
It's mesmerizing.
We need to teach Lily...
-----

Have a stellar weekend!

xoxo,
K

{photo by me of a painted door in Paris. I've never seen a city with so many beautiful painted doors.}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito