8.23.2013

friday finds

Happy Friday!
What are your weekend plans?
We're headed up to the Hudson Valley for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary (on Tuesday, wow!).
We'll be eating at Blue Hill at Stone Barns and I can hardly contain my excitement. 
I might have talked Al into a farm tour too...
More on that on Monday.

Meanwhile, here are some finds I'm loving this week from around the world wide web...

-----

This article was all over the place last week, but I must have missed it.
Maybe you did to?
Either way, what a great lesson for life (and parenting).

These maps are most intriguing.
So many factoids.

As you can imagine, I keep a pretty tidy desk.
This article had me thinking twice.
Or, at least, I've stopped critiquing my colleagues' messy desks.

To anyone who has the glass cake stand from Crate and Barrel,
did you know THIS?!?!

Another fascinating study (about dogs and humans).
We tested it last night.
It's true.

Maybe we should have a (human) baby just so that I can dress it in this for Halloween?
Hmm, I wonder if they make a dog version...

-----
Hope your weekend is full of love!
xoxo,
K



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito