7.09.2013

one.

This past Saturday was special.
This little blog child here of mine turned one.
One whole year.
My how the time flies.

I'm so glad I started this - and have stuck to it.
Some days I have so much to tell you it's hard for me to pick just one thing.
But there have been days when I've had to push myself to find something to share.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

The Rose Record has allowed Al and me a spectacular account of what we've done over this past year.
It has also kept me constantly inspired and motivated - 
- to be a better person, wife, friend, cook (and mom to Lily Mayo).

Thanks to all of you who come read about our little corner of life.
People often ask me what my goals are for this blog.
And I'm still not entirely sure.
But I like the feeling of growth.
And I love the feeling of sharing the good parts, the bad parts, and the tasty parts of life.

Thank you for coming back each day.
It means more than you know.

If you consider yourself a "fan", I'd really appreciate it if you took a moment to 'like' TRR's facebook page and "follow" me on google friend connect (click that little box in the right-hand menu bar that says "join this site").

On to year two!
xoxo,
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito