7.19.2013

friday finds

Happy Friday!
This week seems to have flown by at times and moved along at a snails pace other times.
I'm looking forward to a fun (but fast) weekend.
We're off to St. Louis tomorrow morning for a quick 23 hours to see our two friends get married.
For all of you staying in the city - stay cool!

Here are some finds from around the web this week.

-----

I LOVED this article about Martha Stewart.
I've always been pro-Martha.
This is a great piece to overlap with the whole Sheryl Sandberg new feminist discussions.
Definitely worth reading.

Al proposed to me in Riverside Park.
I think a few more gents will pop the question there now because of this.
Then again, maybe not. :) 


How cool are these?
Would be awesome for a little boy's room.

So many to choose for my next read.

Stunning house.  I'll take it.
Don't you think it looks like a house they'd use in a movie?

-----
Enjoy the weekend!

xoxo,
K

P.S. This face.

{photo by me! From our day in Brooklyn a few weeks ago.}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito