6.05.2013

kate and jonathan for paperless

Have you ever used Paperless Post?
It's a very fancy and adorable way to send invitations, announcements, greetings etc. - all electronically.
Each invite comes with it's own envelope, stamp, etc. 
When you click it the envelope turns over, opens up, and pulls out the invite.
Guests then can still RSVP electronically and write comments.
I've used it several times and people seem to really love receiving them.

Well now I love Paperless Post even more!
Why?
Because they have two new collaborations - one with Kate Spade and one with Jonathan Adler.
And they are all super cute - so cute that you can lose hours (if not days) playing around.
I sent an invite out yesterday for an engagement party we're hosting and I literally took DAYS to pick and choose which invite to send, what font to use, what color to make the envelope, etc.  

I mean, take a look at all these choices....

Kate Spade
via

via

via

via

via

And let's not forget my pal Jonathan Adler...
via

via

via

via

via

I told you they were cute.
Reason enough to have a party if you ask me.

xoxo,
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito