6.07.2013

friday finds

Happy (rainy) Friday!
I apologize for my absence yesterday - did you miss me?
I was so rushed I didn't even have time to give a final review to my Wine Night post and hit "publish".
Don't worry - you'll see it next week. 

Al and I have both had ca-ra-zy weeks at work.
Looking forward to a fairly low-key weekend ahead + a 30th birthday party for a friend.

Here are a few links to click while we're re-charging.

-----
We've been at a few - but we have a long way to go.

I wrote several times to the Pinterest team asking them to make it so you can search your own pins.
They finally answered my (and a million other people's) wish!

This would be such a lovely gift for an expecting mother.

Do you agree with the list?

I'm thinking this might be a new fun idea for me and Al.
What do you think? ;)
(Thanks Abbey!)

I can't stop giggling at this.
(side note: I think he is so handsome.)

This is neat.
I think it'd make a fun children's book.

-----
Wishing you a peaceful weekend!

xoxo,
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito