6.28.2013

friday finds

 Happy Friday!
And Happy FIVE Year New York-iversary to us!
I can't believe we've been here five years - the time has flown.
We have some fun plans this weekend to celebrate our life in this incredible city. 
You'll have to check back Monday to see what all they entail.

In the meantime, here's what I'm loving this week from around the web...

-----
This video is so so sweet.
And Lil has that exact effect on me after a long day - except she doesn't make me omelettes.
Check out more of Madeline Sharafian's work here.
I just love her stuff.

Love this Mad Men photo comparison.
Go Peggy go!

West Elm is having a huge sale.
This or these would make a cute gift.
I ordered a few of these for the gallery wall.
These would make picnics so fun (and sanitary!)

This house is spectacular.
Each room is draw-droppingly awesome.

A very fun tumblr.

Obsessed with this drink.
Making it tonight...and probably every weekend night for the rest of the summer.
-----

Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
K

{image copyright by Tyler Wirken}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito