5.31.2013

friday finds

Franny travels via balloons.

By Amelia
Happy Friday!
Any plans this weekend?
My in-laws arrived yesterday and we have a few things scheduled - most of which revolve around Lily Mayo...and the Yankees.

Here are some links to browse while we're out with Retta and Deacon.

-----
I love this message.
Something to remind yourself of every day.

I'm in LOVE with the Milly for Banana Republic collaboration.
This is my fav (and this and these too).

Retta and I are for sure going to see this lady on Saturday at Eataly.
We love Lidia!

If I had a deck, then I'd have a grill.
And if I had a grill, I might have to get this.
It just looks so silly - I wonder if it works?

Hitting up a beach is part of our Summer To Do List.
This article on the beaches post-Sandy is extremely helpful.
Glad to see most are up an running for the season!

Wanting to try both of these new on-trend foods.
For my savory tastes.
And for when I want something sweet.
-----

Hope you have a fun-filled weekend!
xoxo,
K


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito