5.24.2013

friday finds

Happy Friday!
Don't you just love Fridays before long weekends? 
I think we're one of the few who are not leaving NYC this weekend.
I like it that way. 
It seems less crowded (as long as you avoid tourist zones) and a little quieter.

We have top secret plans tomorrow.
I few weeks back, I mentioned off-hand to Al that I'm the one who usually plans our dates since I'm more of the planner in our relationship (are you surprised here?).
I think I offended him a bit, as he is now planning a date for us and he has been very hush hush about it.
All I know is I need to be ready at five and to "wear something dressy but summer dressy not formal and we might do some walking so don't wear shoes that hurt." :) 
I'll be sure to let you know where he takes me.

Meantime, here are some links worth clicking.

-----
This has been shared around the web this week.
And for good reason.
What a remarkable person.

The latest battle in our house these days is me explaining to Al that he cannot wear socks with his boat shoes.
These should help us.

Books:

New favorite for your digits.

Don't be afraid of frying chicken!
Also, I love the title of the article.
When in doubt, use an R. Kelly reference.
(via Amateur Gourmet)
-----

Hope you have a spectacular long weekend.
See you back here Tuesday morning!
xoxo,
K

P.S. SLOTH RINGS! (so random)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito