4.26.2013

friday finds

Never have I ever been so happy it's Friday.
Okay, that's a lie.
I always am happy on a Friday.

But I'm feeling more energized than I have felt lately.
I'm out of my funk and feeling down right cheerful.
Maybe it's because I had a perfect evening shopping alone last night,
maybe it's because I can finally see the light at the end of my inbox,
Or maybe I just finally got enough sleep.

Who knows, but as R. Kelly would say, 
'It's the freaking weekend baby, I'm about to have me some fun.'
(Yes, I just quoted Ignition. You love it.)

While I continue in this blissful state, here are some links for you from around the 'net.

-----
Despite claiming to be out of my funk, I will happily accept this as a gift.

Al and I were cracking up at this.
I never know what's the latest cool music (see aforementioned R. Kelly quote) and  I rarely know what Coachella-goers are talking about.

Well this is just genius.
Reese's Criminally Drunk Blondies sound delicious.
Poor Reese. 
I can't decide if I feel bad for her or if I'm annoyed by her.

So excited about this.
Yes, shampoo and conditioner excite me.

I'm redoing a few things around the apartment.
Do you think it's tacky if I get these new throw pillows?
Don't worry, I'm kidding...sort of.
-----

Have a splendid weekend!
xoxo,
K


{image source}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito