4.19.2013

friday finds

Mason Stefl, Floral Study 5
We made it to Friday.
Thank goodness.
I don't know about you, but I could really use some stuff to make me smile after this crazy week of work, Boston, and sadness.

Here are some links that I hope make you smile. 
-----

I'm sure many of you saw this floating around the net (fascinating), 
but have you seen this funny rebuttal

Learning to cook at 78? It's possible.
The story brought me to tears.

The pastor who married us was profiled in the Kansas City Star.
He is such a spectacular person.
We could all learn a thing or two from him.

You betcha that this was ordered and arrived yesterday.
Great new addition to our gallery wall

This made me laugh, a lot.
The food phone-pics at the beginning looked a little too familiar. :) 

And finally, no this is not Lily, but I think it's her long lost soul mate.
Do they not look identical?
They have a very similar life.

-----
Wishing you a weekend full of smiles and all the good stuff.
xoxo,
K

P.S. One of Lily's glamour shots.  
See, made you smile didn't I?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito