3.08.2013

friday finds

Happy Friday!
I don't know what it was about this week, but I am feeling ragged.
Despite the snow falling now, hoping tomorrow's 50 degree weather is just what I need to perk back up. 
(Sorry for ending that sentence with a preposition. I'm too tired to rearrange it.)

Rain, snow, or sun, here are some gems from around the web.

-----
I, like many others, cherish Nora Ephron and her work.
This is a great piece about her final days written by her son.

This might be the best thing ever.

Our amazing wedding photographer, Tyler Wirken
was just named one of the top ten wedding photographers IN THE WORLD.
Cool part is he used some of our wedding photos for his submission.
Congrats Tyler! Well deserved, my friend.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, Al and I have decided to move to this apartment.
Kelly Rippa has kindly agreed to let us have it. ;) 

Or maybe we'll just stay here instead.

I need this.

This photog and his girlfriend have bee making their way around the interwebs, and the world.

And finally, I leave you with...
...wait for it...
-----

Happy weekending!
xoxo,
K


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito