11.27.2012

holiday dressing

I sort of like to dress in theme (evidenced here).  
Not like theme parties a la college, but just dressing for the occasion or the season. 
I kind of broke this rule of mine when I went a little more "holiday" than "fall" for Friendsgiving.  
 
(Sorry for cropping you, Al.)
Partly because I wanted to match my table setting (OMG I'm turning into Sandra Lee). 
And mostly because I saw this adorable bow print top at J. Crew.
(So weird that the top is not on their website or in catalogs.  I did call their customer service number and they said it is in several stores across the US.)
UPDATE:  The bow top is now online!
Then I knew I wanted to wear my Minnie pants because they are comfortable with plenty of stretch (hello turkey).  

Here's the final product.  
(Similar top shown since bow top is MIA on the interwebs.)  
Loved this so much I'm planning on throwing it into my holiday rotation again this season. 
Holiday Outfit


What about you.  
Do you dress in "theme"?  
What are you wearing for the holidays?

xoxo,
K

{photo and polyvore by me}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito