11.09.2012

friday finds


Whoo Friday!  
And my work conference is over (and went well, thanks for your thoughts).  
Not much planned for our weekend.  
Some errands to run and some more Parenthood to watch (beyond obsessed).
Here are some links for your Friday afternoon.
----------
Looking to help out with the Sandy recovery this weekend?  
Check out here and here for more info.
We've been gathering loads of supplies to donate.

Speaking of Sandy, this post really broke my heart.

On a lighter note, glad to be considered "smart" based on this.

Thanks to a friend for this amazingness.  
If only I could get Lil Mayo to wear a hat.

And another reader gave me a heads up about this adorable thing.  
Anyone want to rent me their toddler girl to wear this around the city with me?
We could be twinsies!
----------
Have a happy weekend!

xoxo,
K


{photo of me and teeny tiny Lily puppy by me}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito