11.07.2012

daydreaming

Very very busy today and tomorrow with our big conference for work.  

While I'm running around like a crazy person, 
I'm wishing I was lounging on the grounds of one of these beauties instead.
Nantucket Architectural Photoraphy - Architecture & Construction Photography - Videography - Web Services
Nantucket Architectural Photography
Nantucket Architectural Photography
No matter that it's chilly outside today.
I could stay indoors...
Nantucket Architectural PhotographyNantucket Architectural Photography
Nantucket Architectural Photography
























Nantucket Architectural PhotographySounds a bit more peaceful than what I have in store the next few days. 


Want to daydream with me? 

xoxo,
K

{Thanks to Modern Palm Blog for the inspiration}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito