10.01.2012

weekend recap

What a beautiful weekend!
Rain stayed away for the most part. 
Perfect temps for dog park and hanging out with the in-laws. 
Here are a few pictures. 
-----
Friday night I was SO excited at the arrival of Lily's Pup to Go.  
Tried it on and she loved it! 
She was seriously so calm and loved being up higher.
(I'm totally aware this is insane, but this dog truly loves to be held so this was perfect for her). 
 

Waiting patiently for Al to get home to show him the Pup to Go. 

He's home.  Look Al, no hands!
(please excuse my pajamas and nasty hair/face)

Saturday my in-laws arrived in the afternoon and we headed to the dog park and then to Madison Square Eats.
I am now obsessed with AsiaDog.

Made a stop by one of their favorite spots, Eataly.

Of course we had to go up to the beer garden on the roof for some vino.

Perfect afternoon.

Headed home for an evening of TV, working on our puzzle, and Lily time.

My loves. 

Dinner was our purchases from Eataly.

What? You've never seen a dog sleep on her owner like this?
Sunday the men had to work, so Lily hung out with her Grandma Retta.

We split up for dinner.  
The boys headed to Peter Luger, while we ladies dined at Balthazar.
My favorite - french onion soup.

D & L are here for a few more days. 
I anticipate Lily will be getting a lot of this for the next two days while we're at work.
Great weekend.  The fun continues tonight for dinner at PJ Clarke's

Hope you had a splendid weekend!
xoxo,
K

{photos by me}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito