10.03.2012

my new friend

You guys, I'd like you to meet my new friend. 
She's classy and sophisticated. 
Also casual and effortless.
She's easygoing and chic. 
She's the Tippi Sweater from J Crew. 

I have her in emerald green and camel 
and plan on picking up her friend in heather gray this weekend.

You can wear her to work with a statement collar necklace, some sleek trousers, and pumps...
Tibbi Sweater for Work
...Or for the weekend dog-park trip, pair her with some sneaks, comfy jeans,  rugged jacket, and snood.
J Crew Tippi Swater - weekend 

Tippi really is the perfect sweater. 
Not too thick so you can layer her up. 
Three quarter sleeve, which I love for both working and cooking. 
Pile on the accessories and you can dress her up or down. 
Every girl needs Tippi as a friend. 

xoxo,
K

{polyvores created by me}
1:   J.Crew j crew sweater / J.Crew wool pants / Christian Louboutin pumps / Kate Spade handbag / ASOS collar necklace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito