9.17.2012

weekend recap

Lovely, but far too quick, of a weekend.
We had beautiful weather.
The kind of weather where you just want to sit outside all day long. 
Here are a few pics...
-----
Friday night I popped over to Al's new office which is across the street from mine. 
(He started a new job last Monday.)
From his office, I can legit see my office. 
I could see my plant and my blinds and everything. 
We said we were going to try to wave at each other today.  
Al, go look for me! I'm waving!

Had a few drinks and some meatballs at The National before heading home. 

Got home to discover this month's Birch Box.  Love!

We watched The Five Year Engagement while Lily worked on removing the innards from her Caterpillar. 

Saturday we did our usual and had bagels in the park and let Lily play.  
Her BFF Commodore was even there.
Sitting just a few benches from us were our good friends Cassi and Michael. 
Love running into friends in the city.  
It's not so big after all. 

Quick manicure after the park.  
Essie's Stylenomics (dark dark green)

Next we headed to the Yankees game.  Only two more games where I get to eat a Parm meatball sandwich!  (If you're going to a game, check out the Parm cart near Gate 4 in the main hall.)

Al opted for Dippin' Dots instead.  
Because what 27 year old man doesn't want tiny balls of ice cream served in a plastic baseball cap? 

Another great game.  So glad we did the Yankee Saturday package this year.

Saturday night we had dinner with friends at Tremont and then hit up Arthur's for some live music.
Highly recommend both places - fantastic food + fantastic tunes.
((sadly I failed to take pics Saturday night))

Sunday we headed to as sports bar to watch The Chiefs get crushed by Buffalo. 
At least they had beer towers (Cassi was impressed). 

Check out this wind breaker on Michael.  Studly. 

I did a little bit of shopping that afternoon while Al worked.
Went to bed early and snugged this face. 
 
-----
Here's to a swift week!
xoxo,
K

{all photos by me}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito