9.07.2012

friday finds

Happy Friday!
Super pumped to spend time with my dad and step mom who are visiting this weekend.
Plans of kayaking the Hudson
buying and preparing a feast from Eataly
and snugging Lily. 
I've always been a bit of a daddy's girl.  Can't wait to see him!
Check out some of my finds from around the net this week.
-----
How gorg are these sea glass sculptures
Would be a great gift for the girl who has everything. 

I died over this beautiful NYC wedding
Love the stripes. Love the love.

I've been practicing this for a long time.
For some reason can't quite master it.

My family loves Kosta Boda glass wear. 
I have a few pieces and looking to collect more.
Thinking these tumblers are my next splurge.  Look at all the colors!
(One of my favorites, Katie Armour found them. Read her blog, and her magazine!)

Don't forget about October Ball
October 13 at the MoMA.

Wishing you a delightful weekend.
xoxo,
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito