9.28.2012

friday finds

  Happy Friday friends!  
What a week.  Ready to relax to the max.
My in-laws are coming in this weekend and we're super pumped. 
I've very lucky to have a special bond with both my mother-in-law and father-in-law.  
I truly think of them as my third set of parents.
(That's me and my MIL up there.)
We'll do some eating and shopping, but mostly hanging out with their favorite gran-dog. 

Here are a few links from around the internet to browse during this upcoming rainy weekend.
-----
Have you all see the new Kate Spade for Paperless Post?  
I literally shrieked when I saw the email in my inbox. 
Genius collaboration.
Can't wait to send one of these babies out. 
Perhaps for Lily's birthday party?

It's grey and rainy here today and I have tons of work to do.

How darling are these Instagram Books?
Now you can put all those artsy photos to good use.
Would be such a fun gift for a little kid.
Maybe a surprise gift before a plane ride or car trip to keep the little kiddo occupied?
Or...if you're me, just put it on your coffee table (and hope Lily doesn't eat it)

Prepare to bawl your eyes out.  
Another sappy, loving dog-related story
-----
Have a snuggy weekend!
xoxo,
K

P.S. Officially purchased the Pup to Go for Lily.  I know, I'm crazy. 

{photo by Tyler Wirken}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito