9.14.2012

friday finds

Happy Friday Friends!
I don't know about you, but I'm loving these cooler temps 
(although it was 80 degrees in NYC yesterday).
I've been ready fall for quite some time. 
Football, soups, chilly mornings at the park. Ahhhh.

Here are a few links to browse during a quiet morning this weekend. 
(best served along side a Pumpkin Spiced Latte)
-----
Always happy to see people agree with my love of arugula.  
It's the best green by far, if you ask me.

Moment Junkie is one of my favorite wedding photography blogs.
I love how one picture can have such emotion.
(see my fav,Tyler Wirken on MJ here and here). 

Don't even think that we didn't get one of these Seinfeld Art posters for the gallery wall.
We got the Monks print for our love of the show and to remember our time in the Upper West Side.
(The restaurant exterior used for Monks is near Columbia)

Great Grub Street read about successful chefs from other cities trying to make it big in New York.
Dying to check out some of these new spots soon.
-----
Wishing you a refreshing weekend!
xoxo,
K


{photo by Tyler Wirken}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito