9.19.2012

dress two ways


Remind me not to wear a pleated dress on a day with 20mph winds.
Seriously almost flashed several people today walking to get my lunch.
I don't do the "Marilyn" gracefully either.  
More like spastic patting my legs as my spanx peek out to the hot dog cart man.
Nearly forgot I bought this dress during my 90 minute Chicago Nordstrom spree.  Remember?
It's still on their site here (now on sale!)  
Here's how it's styled for today's pre-fall weather: 

Eliza J Dress - Pre Fall
Eliza J tee dress / Christian Louboutin round toe heels / Kate Spade crystal stud earrings

And here's how I plan to wear it through the winter. 
Black opaque tights, chunky chain necklace, and replace the purple sash with a patent black belt. 
Eliza J Dress - Winter
Eliza J Opaque tight / Christian Louboutin high heels / Kate Spade / J.Crew leather belt


See, Al?  It was a good buy.  Multi-seasons!

That's all for today folks. 
Wish me luck walking to dinner tonight.
xoxo,
K

{photo and polyvores by me}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito