8.07.2012

the lumineers


Insanely crazy at work today. 
That means the flank steak recipe I had planned for today will come tomorrow. 
(also because I forgot my recipe card at home).  

While I'm working away over here, enjoy these pictures I took last night at The Lumineers concert at Central Park Summer Stage

It was a perfect night for a concert. 85 degrees, zero humidity, and one heck of a sunset.

This might be one of my favorite venues to see live music.  
City Winery is there with kegs of wine. 
Asiadog, PizzaMoto, and other BrooklynFlea food vendors are there for chow.
All of this set in the middle of Central Park. 

Check out the upcoming performances at Summer Stage here

Oh, and here's a taste of the Lumineers.  
My favorite song is below, but their entire album is superb.

xoxo,
K

{all photos by me}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito