8.03.2012

friday finds

Happy Friday ! 
I'm looking forward to relaxing, 
enjoying a Yankees game, 
taking walks with Lily 
(or just watching her lay on the subway grates), 
and making a giant Sunday dinner.  

Here are a few finds from the week that are worth your time. 

My new favorite app, Songza is AMAZING. 
You can listen to playlists that match the time of day and your mood. 
Great for a dinner party; you no longer have to play DJ all night 
(more like Al no longer needs to play Phil Collins all night). 
Best part? It's FREE!
(apparently they also have a web-based version that you can use via your computer too.)

I savor books just about as much as I do food, 
so I loved seeing these fictitious dishes from famous books come to life.

Thinking about adding this to our Sunday dinner menu.  
Nothing beats fresh summer tomatoes 
(especially when topped with biscuits...made of blue cheese!)

Lily would be one happy pooch if I let her come to the office with me. 
Think I should present this article to HR when I pitch the idea ? ;)

Wishing you a lovely and cool and peaceful weekend!

xoxo,
K




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito