7.23.2012

weekend recap



Hope you all had a great weekend! 
I was in Chicago for a bachelorette party.  
Tons of fun, but it is always nice to come home to Al and Lily Girl.  

Here are some pics from the weekend.

My standard airport outfit - deep v, bun, sunnies.

Bachelorette Party - Hard Rock, Up Comedy Show, Howl at the Moon.

Sunday I had a few hours before I was due at the airport. Hit up Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. 
(Can't wait until 2018 when NYC get's its own Nordies!) 
Scored these dalmatian tassel loafers as well as some other fun items. 

Chili's and a book. Favorite way to wait for my flight.

Sunday travel espadrilles 
(Taken while waiting 45 minutes in the mood-ruining cab line at LaGuardia.)

I love that moment before we land and I get a view of the city. 
There's just something about coming home.

Hope you all had a splendid weekend. Here's to a swift week!

{all photos by me}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito