7.18.2012

happy wednesday!



Wednesdays are when Al and I really start thinking about our weekend plans.  We're planners, sometimes down to the hour, even on the weekends (and yes, I did schedule that two hour nap last Sunday). Some people find it stressful, but I think of it as a way to make sure we're enjoying each other and the city to the fullest.  
This doesn't mean that I don't occasionally get in a rut. Whenever I get in that lazy head-space, I think of this quote from my one of my favorite authors:
Don't you ever get the feeling that all your life is going by and you're not taking advantage of it?
      -Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises




So go on, nab that dinner reservation, make that picnic basket order. Chin up, the weekend's almost here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©2014 Rose Record
Designed by Kelly Brito